About the Webinar
Our latest EMEA webinar offers a comprehensive guide for property owners and managers striving to meet ambitious Net Zero targets and establish sustainable portfolios.
In a world where investors, commercial tenants, and consumers increasingly demand sustainability in the buildings they occupy and invest in, the commercial real estate industry faces the pressing need to not only meet but surpass these expectations. Our panellists will explore a range of sustainability initiatives crucial for every commercial property owner and operator, including monitoring, optimising, upgrading, renewable investment, offsetting and more.
The expert panel
- Robbie Epsom, EMEA Head of Sustainability at CBRE Investment Management
- Magdalena Gibney, Group Head of Sustainability at NEPI Rockcastle
- Neil Coleman, Energy Engineering & Innovation Manager at the John Lewis Partnership
- Paul Walsh, Chief Operating Officer at CIM
- Jim McClelland (moderator), Founder of SustMeme