About the webinar
As global awareness about the environmental impact of commercial real estate intensifies, sustainability rating systems have emerged as an essential tool to guide and measure progress. Our panel demystifies the growing family of rating systems and standards in the UK and Ireland, and provides practical measures to improve their respective criteria and elevate your building’s position. We cover the well-established BREEAM, the newly introduced NABERS UK, LEED, and more.
The expert panel
- Daniel Coakley, Sustainability Manager at Lloyds Banking
- James Fisher, Head of Strategic Partnerships at BRE
- Monique Alfris, Head of Market Transformation, NABERS
- Cillian Casey, VP of EMEA & US for CIM
- Jim McClelland (moderator), Founder of SustMeme