A Practical Guide to Improving Your NABERS Rating
Actionable strategies for building optimisation that you can implement today!
This guide includes:
- A quick refresher on NABERS
- Why a high NABERS rating is important
- The two paths to energy efficiency – operational improvements versus capital expenditure
- Practical and easy-to-action BMS control strategies to drive operational efficiency at your building or portfolio
- A case study on an office asset that increased its NABERS rating from 0 to 5 using building optimisation strategies
A detailed guide on boosting your sustainability performance via building optimisation.
Commercial building owners and managers have a golden opportunity to cost-effectively drive efficiency through optimisation of their plant and equipment. In this guide, CIM’s industry-leading engineers offer practical ways to use your existing equipment more intelligently.
These BMS control strategy reviews will you help to identify and resolve operational inefficiencies and can be easily implemented all year round. When combined with robust building analytics data, these initiatives have the potential to yield distinct efficiency gains, driving your NABERS rating skyward.
How It Works
Billions of building data points are streamed and captured to detect equipment failure, abnormal operation and optimization opportunities.
These Alerts are displayed as tickets within the platform and include a detailed explanation of the issue, impacted equipment, rectification steps and data trend history.
Through this centralized workflow and communication, teams can spend less time doing meetings, paperwork, emails and follow up. And more time getting things done.
PEAK reporting mechanisms provide detailed yet clear insights across a range of building performance areas including electricity, gas and water usage, thermal comfort and relative humidity, CO2-e saved, equipment performance etc.